RESTORATION PHOTO GALLERY

ENTRANCE TO CAMP TOCCOA

Restoration Images

CIRCA 1942- 1945

gate with lights at night.jpeg

Above: Entrance to Camp Toccoa after restoration

Right: Drone view of the regimental monuments across the street from the Camp Toccoa entrance.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Regimental monuments across from CTaC en

Entrance to Camp Toccoa before restoration

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

New location of guard shack

press to zoom
press to zoom
REGIMENTAL HEADQUARTERS RESTORATIONS

Before Images

CIRCA 1942- 1945

Headquarters

Restoration Images

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

New sign added at HQ

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
PAVILION
A pavilion was constructed from the ground up to serve as a meeting and gathering place.

Pavilion before Images

Preparing the site for construction

Pavilion Construction Images

grading, slab, building, roof

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
BARRACKS RECONSTRUCTION
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom

Barrack 1 (506th) completed and the foundations for additional barracks.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
1/1

Barrack 4 (517th) reconstruction 

Progress continues....

Restoration of Barrack 1 (506th) making it ready for year around use by Roesch Construction.

- Interior walls, painting , window trim and rear entry handicap ramp completed

- HVAC system installed by C & A Service, Inc. Gas lines installed by the City of Toccoa

- Electrical completed by Hank Hayes Electrical Contractor

- Dirt was excavated around the barracks compliments of the Phillips Group

Restoration of Barrack 4 (517th) by Carlton Lowry and William Tucker

- Original windows, including glass from original buildings are glazed and painted. Three have been installed with the remainder ready installed in early Dec. 2020.

- Soffit boards installed

- Future storage rooms

- Gutters have been added

- Handicap Accessible ramps added

- Thanks to a generous donation of $5,000 from Harbin Lumbar and the volunteer efforts of a Carlton Lowry led team of William Tucker, Mark McGinnis and Matthew Lathan the 517th (barrack 4) at CTaC now has a new exterior of siding that matches the pavilion and the 506th (barrack 1). CTaC plans to get it painted right away. Some on the interior walls, original windows from Camp Toccoa and insulation have been installed as well. 

- New sign added and installed through a team effort by Chuck Sippel, Carlton Lowry and crew and Mark Mcinnis.

-Barrack was emptied, cleaned and ready  for painted walls and finished floors, Roesch Construction has started that effort this week. The interior walls, emptying and cleaning was done by volunteers.

-WWII metal bunks, mattresses, pillows and mattress covers are added and were donated by the Fritz Najarian Family.

Gift Shop in the making now open for business
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
1/2
CTaC Gift Shop Oct 2020.HEIC

Visit the

'Barracks Store"

Gift Shop

IMPROVEMENTS AROUND THE GROUNDS

120279545_4557299801008904_8823501705350