RESTORATION PHOTO GALLERY

ENTRANCE TO CAMP TOCCOA

Before Images

CIRCA 1942- 1945

Entrance to Camp Toccoa before restoration

Above: Entrance to Camp Toccoa after restoration

Right: Drone view of the regimental monuments across the street from the Camp Toccoa entrance.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Restoration Images

REGIMENTAL HEADQUARTERS RESTORATIONS

Before Images

CIRCA 1942- 1945

Restoration Images

windows, bathrooms, painting and HVAC

PAVILION
A pavilion was constructed from the ground up to serve as a meeting and gathering place.

Pavilion before Images

Preparing the site for construction

Pavilion Construction Images

grading, slab, building, roof

Show More
BARRACKS RECONSTRUCTION
Show More

Barrack 1 (506th) completed and the foundations for additional barracks.

1/1

Progress continues....

Restoration of Barrack 1 (506th) making it ready for year around use by Roesch Construction.

 - Interior walls, painting , window trim and rear entry handicap ramp completed

- HVAC system installed by C & A Service, Inc. Gas lines installed by the City of Toccoa

- Electrical completed by Hank Hayes Electrical Contractor

- Dirt was excavated around the barracks compliments of the Phillips Group

Restoration of Barrack 4 (517th) by Carlton Lowry and William Tucker

- Original windows, including glass from original buildings are glazed and painted. Three have been installed with the remainder ready to install in Nov. 2020.

- Soffit boards installed

- Future storage rooms 

Gift Shop in the making now open for business

1/2

Visit the

Barracks Store" 

Gift Shop

 

Open:

Saturdays

10 AM -  4 PM

Sundays

1 PM - 4 PM

Most Holidays

10 AM - 4 PM

copyright 2017 - 2020 Camp Toccoa at Currahee

Capture.JPG

Camp Toccoa at Currahee, Inc.

2351 Ayersville Rd. / Toccoa, GA 30577

CampToccoaCurrahee@gmail.com

3 Miles up....3 Miles Down!

  • Facebook Social Icon

Visit the  "Barracks Store" Gift Shop Open: 

Saturdays: 10 AM - 4 PM  / Sundays 1 PM - 4PM  / Most Holidays 10 AM - 4 PM

Online Shop now available!

SITE MAP

New sign added at HQ