New location of guard shack
RESTORATION PHOTO GALLERY
ENTRANCE TO CAMP TOCCOA
CIRCA 1942- 1945
New sign added at HQ
Improvements and additional embellishments to the HQ are ongoing.
- Recently CTac is grateful for a generous donation from the Toccoa VFW Post 4346. Three display cases were picked up and delivered to Camp by Fritz and Joyce Najarian from PA. They have purchased and donated most of the beds located in both the 506 and 517th barracks. Reenactors helped unload and set up in the HQ building.
A pavilion was constructed from the ground up to serve as a meeting and gathering place.
Pavilion before Images
Pavilion Construction Images
grading, slab, building, roof
Preparing the site for construction
Barrack 1 (506th) completed and the foundations for additional barracks.
Barrack 4 (517th) reconstruction